Gas Blender Course in Thailand
Today we completed yet another DSAT Gas Blender course taking 2 new and lucky gas blenders from never touched a compressor to being very comfortable with all pressure gas toys we have.
The course included
– Manifolded Filling Station
– Partial Pressure, Continuos Flow filling systems
– 2 types of compressors (Bauer and Coltri) Use
– Air filter packing, oil changing and compressor trouble shooting
– Oxygen handling, oxygen cleaning
– Cylinder visual inspection process
– and of course theory and final exam.
Both Donna and Mickey did really well, we won’t mention this to him, but if you look at one of the pictures you can see mickey conrolling the flow to the panel with the calibration dial.. oops